50 Pack SYLVANIA FHE28W T5 865 PREMIUM ECO 200768B
- T5 FHE Premium Eco triphosphor lamp, an economical option to Luxline Plus FHE range
- Average Rated Life of 15,000 hours with pre-heated ballast
- High luminous efficacy of up to 104 Lm/W.
- For electronic ballast operation only
- Optimum luminous flux at an ambient temperature of approx 35°C
- Suitable for dimming applications on approved dimmable electronic ballast
- Lamps should initially be operated at full power for 100 hrs prior to any dimming
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): Ra 80-89/Class 1B
- Optimum performance of this lamp is based on lamp orientation in both horizontal and vertical positions, to ensure optimum performance refer to your Sylvania office for clarifications
|Dimensions||L1149 X D16|
|Colour Temp (K)||6500|
Every type of light bulb has a different average rated life. In general, incandescent bulbs have a shorter lifespan than CFLs, while LEDs will typically outlast both of them
Average rated life
In Australia, manufacturers are required to show this as the 'average rated life’, which is the industry standard rating system, and which shows the average number of hours that a given type of bulb produced light during testing. For halogens and CFLs this represents the amount of time until they stop working. For LEDs, this time is the point at which light output from the globe is 70% of its original rated value - this lifespan measurement is referred to as a light bulb's L70 rating
Color temperature is the color characteristic of light. Color temperature can change the feel or mood of any room or work space in any multifamily, commercial, or institutional setting. Purchasing light bulbs with the right color temperature can help you create consistent and inviting lighting effects in any room.
In simple terms, Lumens (denoted by lm) are a measure of the total amount of visible light (to the human eye) from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen rating the “brighter” the lamp will appear.