SYLVANIA HSI-METALARC PROTECTED OVOID 70W CO/NDL E27-4000K 208130
The HSI-MP family of metal halide lamps specially designed for use in open fixtures and provide excellent colour maintenance throughout lamp life.
- A family of metal halide lamps specially designed for use in open fixtures
- Excellent colour maintenance throughout lamp life
- UV-stop outer jacket for reduced risks of fading
- Large variety of colours and wattages, in both clear and phosphor coated lamps
- Very economical light source for downlighting applications in large public spaces, for example airport terminals, halls, hotel lobbies and open-plan offices
- Average Rated Life: 15,000 hrs
L142 X D54
Every type of light bulb has a different average rated life. In general, incandescent bulbs have a shorter lifespan than CFLs, while LEDs will typically outlast both of them
Average rated life
In Australia, manufacturers are required to show this as the 'average rated life’, which is the industry standard rating system, and which shows the average number of hours that a given type of bulb produced light during testing. For halogens and CFLs this represents the amount of time until they stop working. For LEDs, this time is the point at which light output from the globe is 70% of its original rated value - this lifespan measurement is referred to as a light bulb's L70 rating
Color temperature is the color characteristic of light. Color temperature can change the feel or mood of any room or work space in any multifamily, commercial, or institutional setting. Purchasing light bulbs with the right color temperature can help you create consistent and inviting lighting effects in any room.
No posts found